Friday, September 26, 2008

Clayface McTaggert And I Reading Books And Discovering We Lost The Moves

I've all but disappeared these past weeks and I feel our readership requires an Apology. There is only one that will suffice. The Lords Apology.

Lost amongst the sands of time and recently translated from The Dead Sea Scrolls. For you I reproduce it here.

Thine Le Lord.
I have slathered upon my fellow man with glee.
For this I sacrifice my heart and sole.
Shoe's Soles.
I walk upon thine beaches shoeless and carefree.
For I have discovered in your glory and kindness, forgiveness.
I am but a bug in your eyes.

Thank You.

When computers shit.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\CrashControl

CrashDumpEnabled REG_DWORD 0x0 = None
CrashDumpEnabled REG_DWORD 0x1 = Complete memory dump
CrashDumpEnabled REG_DWORD 0x2 = Kernel memory dump
CrashDumpEnabled REG_DWORD 0x3 = Small memory dump (64KB)
Additional registry values for CrashControl:
0x0 = Disabled
0x1 = Enabled

AutoReboot REG_DWORD 0x1
DumpFile REG_EXPAND_SZ %SystemRoot%\Memory.dmp
LogEvent REG_DWORD 0x1
MinidumpDir REG_EXPAND_SZ %SystemRoot%\Minidump
Overwrite REG_DWORD 0x1
SendAlert REG_DWORD 0x1

Nerd poop jokes. I ask, "Why?" but I just don't care. I'm having a hard time here. Frankly, I'm in bad shape. I think it's time to get to know me so you can understand The Failure.

One thing that kept me busy was getting hit by a car. That's right folks, during one of the few times I ventured from my bed made of beer cans and books about space, I got hit by a car. I can't say too much cause it was my stupid fault. FUCK it hurt. I'm ok physically, for the most part. I basically just got knocked around a bit.

The Super Nintendo was a burly fucking machine. You could drop that little bastard from space and it would work. Underwater. With squids beating. Ranch.

I really like how cyberpunk authors write. They all use this cadence and a strict usage of dramatic grammar.

(stop)

:end tape:



Slaughtermatic by Steve Aylett is a really really good book. That's all.

Lately, whenever I read a news story, I get furious. It's mostly the information technologies stuff.

"In our connected world."
"This modern network."
"Pikachu has a gun to my head."

I just ate my weight in corn bread.


No Pictures. Sorry.

-Monty's Baseball Soup

No comments: