Sunday, May 16, 2010

Oh, Indeed Mr. Omar

Photobucket

Saw this picture of Michael K. Williams, aka Omar Little from The Wire, and all my memories from the show came flooding back. I'm not usually one to publicly proclaim the genius of a particular TV show, because I don't enjoy hearing about people's TV boners, but The Wire is the best show ever made. And Omar is the most bad-ass character ever created. He's cooler than the Fonz and has more heart than Braveheart.

If you haven't seen the show, watch it now. Maybe you haven't gotten around to it, or perhaps you think it's just some shitty urban-police drama. Well, what if I told you that Omar Little is a gay gangster that robs drug dealers, and gets grumpy if he doesn't have a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios in the morning? Yeah.


"The cheese stands alone."




"I robs drug dealers."
Photobucket

2 comments:

fabulousjunk said...

i want that helmet! seriously..

-becky

http://fabulous-junk.blogspot.com

Rik no Blog said...

Bom!