Monday, January 19, 2009

Mornings with Drowsy Douche: Woe My Boat

You know what your girlfriend doesn't want for Valentine's Day? Dennis the Menace DVD's.

I know what women want. They want Italian food and low lighting and pink flowers and ponies and Kix.

Photobucket


Right now, my hair is the longest it's been since I was 13 and into grunge. I had Cinnamon Toast Crunch for breakfast everyday back then. My hair reached my mouth, so I used to dip it into the leftover cinnamon milk and siphon the sugary concoction from my bangs. That was a high point in my life, in both hair length and maturity.

I'm having it cut this this week, but before that happens, I'm taking some pictures because I don't think I'll let it grow this long ever again...

Thanks for reading about my hair. Come back soon.

Photobucket
(via Robin Schwartz)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love how that kids totally unimpressed. baby monkeys and tapirs jumping all over daddys console is an every day thang