Thursday, November 6, 2008

Anagrams!

Anagrams are words with the letters switched around to make new words, you fucking idiot! Whoa...I'm sorry. I flew off the handle there and I apologize. Let's start again.

I've chosen to rearrange celebrity names as an excuse to find their most unflattering pictures, and bask in some absurd word combinations. Let's do this shit!


(Better get used to this photo, folks. It's my favorite thing in the world right now. You'll be seeing it again, soon)
Photobucket
Mike Tyson
ink my toes
kite, my son
tiny smoke



Photobucket
Vladimir Putin
invalid rum pit
mini drip vault



Photobucket
Hulk Hogan
honk laugh
Ghoul Khan
klan hug, ho!



Photobucket
Quentin Tarantino
non-tit quarantine



Photobucket
Lou Reed
dour eel
ole rude

side note: Look at Lou Reed. This is how a Jew ages. Apparently, when God was making the chosen people, he forgot to check the "age gracefully" box. This is what I have to look forward to? Oy vey!


Photobucket
David Letterman
Milt, Dad Veteran
damn tater devil!



Photobucket
Fidel Castro
idle sac fort
steroid calf
slit rod face



Photobucket
Sarah Palin
I, nasal harp
Rash Lip Ana



Photobucket
Marlon Brando
lard born moan
bad nor normal



Photobucket
Anthony Hopkins
yank this phonon
phony honk stain
oh, thy napkin son

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you want proof of a Jew aging horribly, you have only to go to the man whom I believe has aged worse than any other celebrity: Crayfish Rudders.

I mean, Richard Dreyfuss.

Reborn Ire hasn't done so well, either (I mean, Rob Reiner).

Scotch and Salad said...

haha idle sac fort.