Saturday, October 18, 2008

Groin Coins

Here I sit in Monty's Baseball Living Room, using his internet. My internet has been down for 3 days now, which explains the lack of postage.
Photobucket


It's been really nice at my place without internet access. I'm doing things called reading and watching movies. It's been relaxing. I've rediscovered the ability to charm my penis.
Photobucket



Re-watched one of my favorite movies today, Searching for the Wrong Eyed Jesus. Not that anybody listens to me, but it's worth checking out.

Here's a short story, quoted from the film:

"We were riding fast. Night time. We were high as hell. Earl was riding on the hood with a hatchet in his hand, in case he saw the warlocks. And a tree was coming up with a low overhang, and he swung that axe at the limb. Big, live oak limb. And the axe hung. And Earl just disappeared off the hood, cause we were going 30 miles an hour when he did it. (laughs). And it looked like the warlocks got him.

Turns out he was just so high and so drunk that he had held on to the, uh, axe handle. And it had pulled him off. He was laying in the middle of the road just laughing like hell. Most people it would've killed, but he was one of them tough, insane Louisiana...people. I guess he's either dead or in prison now. He's one of those types. Probably grew up in a nice little house like that one right there. Broke his mama's heart."

Bueno.

No comments: