Monday, July 21, 2008

Movies I Will Never See...

...based entirely on the cover art:


A romantic comedy about an epileptic executioner
Photobucket


Nuclear war stole his eye and his shirt, but it couldn't steal his awkwardness and a slight lisp in this delightful sandy romp from the producers of Diff' rent Strokes
Photobucket


This is what happens when you try to give birth during a laser tag tournament
Photobucket


What's with the red pouch? Why so secretive? Oh Beefcake, when will you learn to just be yourself?
Photobucket



He looks like when you try to feed a baby and the baby doesn't want to eat, so you get really mad and kick the high chair over
Photobucket


When pizza's on a bagel, you can eat pizza anytime!
Photobucket



If that's the last face I'll ever see, it's probably because I laughed myself to death
Photobucket


Some people need to make sure that old hunter is taking his pills
Photobucket



Over-grilled hot dog hands totally ruined my boner. Thanks a lot!
Photobucket



The year is 2008, Kid Douche is the crankiest Jew alive...
He is the ONLY Jew alive!
Photobucket


Sing along now, "I used to be a drummer, now I'm standing on the ceiling, I'm getting kinda dumber, and my feet are losing feeling."
Photobucket


Way to go, Brian!
Great post, bro!
That pizza bagel joke was hilarious!
Photobucket

No comments: