Sunday, September 7, 2008

Much To The Dissappointment Of A Few, I'm Back, And Gravier Than Ever

So for the ten of you that read this, I've been absent (Hey Mom). Mostly due to a recent trip back home to Michigan, which I will be milking for content seeing as originality and good writing are pretty much what I abhor. Notice how I distract with this monkey flipping you off.
Photobucket


Gotta love it.

At press time, I'm waiting for the pictures and drawings which will come with later posts. As of right now, I'm killing time.

Photobucket

I know I talk a lot about product tracking, and I'm always going to, because frankly, I find it fascinating. I mean, I use the damned cards cause it's cheap, and I am as well. However, I'm waiting for an era of grocery eugenics. When will the fuckers realize that they can get rid of societal drains like me by seeing exactly how many TV dinners I buy versus the amount of condoms or party favors I buy?

So basically I'm waiting for the grocery store shock troops to murder me in my sleep.

Photobucket

Getting an erection from a youtube video with no breasts, lots of nerds, and beards doesn't make me gay,
right?

RIGHT?!?!?!

Still Tippin' on four fours, wrapped in four vogues
Tippin' on four fours, wrapped in four vogues
Tippin' on four fours wrapped in four vogues
Pimping four hoes and I'm packing four fours

Photobucket

Now look who creeping look who crawling still balling in the mix
It's that six six long dick slim nigga sticking your chick
Pullin tricks looking slick at all times when I'm flipping
Bar sipping car dipping grand wood grain gripping
Still tippin' on four fours wrapped in four vogues
Pimping four hoes and I'm packing four fours
Blowing on the endo Game Cube Nintendo
Photobucket

We all dream of TJ Maxx. It's like a siren song for the midwest. That vague vomit smell. The cashiers with a deathmask of depression and hate. The aisles with unfathomable clothing.
Photobucket

I sought these precious aisles like a pilgrimage to mecca.
Photobucket

As I sit here smoking and attempting to write, I'm at a loss really. I haven't been on this blog here for a bit and I haven't been thinking. At all.
Photobucket

I mean, I've been thinking I guess. Mostly the "Eat. Sleep. Exist." autopilot most mid-twenty year old, neurosis ridden semi-shut-ins find themselves in.
Photobucket

Are these pictures distracting you from my existential nonsense?



I've recently received some nasty news and I'm not super happy right now, so for the moment, I'm out. I'll be posting more later. Have a good day.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.