Monday, September 1, 2008

Shit and Other Crap, Mostly Bullshit

I totally forgot that Monty was up in Michigan this weekend, visiting his creature skins. That explains the map he gave me...
Photobucket


...and the axiom he made me recite
Photobucket



I was supposed to do something for him while he was up there, but I can't remember and haven't done whatever I'd promised to do. Now I feel like an asshole, all brown and sticky. Like a chocolate cake left in a sauna.
Photobucket


I'm bored. I feel less like chocolate covered crab legs, and more like an albino wolf, alone in the forest, with badgers raining down walnuts upon his soft white skull. They sit high up on their wooden perches, snickering, with bowls full of nuts to hurl at him. His name is Snow Glow Lonesome. He writes, too...
Photobucket
"I'm so hungry, but the wolf code prohibits the eating of food thrown in anger or for the purposes of ridicule. So I must travel in hunger, waiting for a rabbit to drop its guard. And I've read Watership Down, so I'm well prepared. It's only a matter of time before I snag a hare, pop the meat in my tum-tum, and head to the Lupine Jazz Festival out in Pittsburgh. My wife died three months ago...she ate a bag of Chips Ahoy! I didn't want to add the exclamation point to Chips Ahoy!, being that my wife was poisoned by it, but that's the name of the cookie, and being grammatically correct is also a part of the wolf code. Canines can't have chocolate. They just can't."


Speaking of chocolate, check these chocolate newborns out. I eat mine on the bus. They taste better when people stare.

Weird
Photobucket

Disturbing
Photobucket

No, NO, NO!
Photobucket

"Tried to run
Tried to hide
Break on through to the other side!"
Photobucket



In other chocolate news... brown candy.

9 out of 10 curious youngsters near fences agree, moist chocolate cake pieces resemble poo from the Iron Age. A rift in time has opened and dark matter spews forth. Time to watch E.T. again, kids. This time, E.T. is a jive talking Polish man with down syndrome, and Elliot runs a funeral home for geese... hey, that's enough, Tyler. Put it down!
Photobucket




I saw an old man eating a garlic cheese croissant at the airport the other day. It was all tongue and shivers and teeth. I couldn't stifle a smirk, and I wanted to laugh out loud, because it's 5:30 in the morning, and this old white man (OWM) is struggling to find his mouth.
Photobucket


Chocolate Messiah
is a Zelig-like figure, always in the right place at the right time. I came across his website as I was surfing (weeeeeee!) images of melted chocolate for the purposes of humor and lightheartedness. It's all about syrup and Speedos with this guy, so I won't be drinking his mess with a curly straw any time soon. No, sir.
Photobucket




Looking through hundreds of images of chocolate does a number on one's brain.
Photobucket


Sorry.


Here's a palate cleanser.


Ahhaaahha! Guns are hilarious!
Photobucket

No comments: