Friday, August 8, 2008

Friday Smorgasbord: WTF Edition

I got a case of the vanishing motivations today. I hope it's not enduring, but I guess we'll see. By we, I mean YOU! You'll see, you'll all see!
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Whoever is responsible for this can sleep on my couch, use my ATM card, and light my face on fire. I love you and will always be true.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Seriously fucked up Burger King commercial



Nobody wants to invite Marco to their bar mitzvah
Photobucket


Every day, man. I think about doing this every damn day.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Chinese kids have the best cookies
Photobucket


An old Yiddish proverb goes something like this, "Three things can't be hidden: coughing, poverty, and love"
Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment:

Blood said...

actual nightmares. (you know which one im talking about)
also do a post about this and sign up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmbjYq6Hqa4