Sunday, August 3, 2008

Lebonese Prostitutes Unite!

I'm beat. Tomorrow is drill teeth fun time day, so I'm going to let some clips do the work, and serve my massa. Yesssuh, massa! More internet you say, massa? Otay!
Photobucket

Here's Conan making an ass out of Deepak Chopra, the spiritual guru with the red sparkle glasses. And it gets veeeeerrrrry weird at the end in a bubble bath.



Charlie from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is one of the reasons I still have hope for the television industry. But then something like the new 90210 comes along and makes joining the Amish a viable option.


Ali Baba Sword. Gold.


Harmony Korine is disheveled and haggard on Letterman, but I think he knows what he's doing. Sly fucker, that one. The video quality is shit, but what can you do?


Beck's "Loser" made me want to huff glue and shoot at pickup tucks when I was in junior high. Instead of the normal preteen fascinations with ninjas or pirates, I wanted to be a wastoid Mississippi arsonist with a hearse and Dorito bags littering my mental landscape.

No comments: